We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80117 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven H (Castle Hayne, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Explorer — Mar 17, 2008 9:28 PM
Since this is an all-wheel drive Explorer(2001) and hard to chassis dyno. The seat of the pants dyno tells me the 5.0 V8 is producing at least 10 more horsepower with just the chip installed. This added with a cold air kit and a true cat back dual exhaust with a flowmaster dual-in/dual-out X crossover muffler, has given me I feel at least 30 more HP. This Explorer will now run right with my 91 LX Mustang that the only mod is removal of the air silencer. I also went from 300 miles on a tank of gas to 375!!! An increase of 4-5 MPG!!!
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80117
- Typical horsepower gains: 15-18
- jet programmers
- jet 15016 performance programmer
- best fuel economy module for ford ranger
- diesel tuners bill me later
- banks power chips for 97 chevy k1500
- chrysler modules
- dodge pillar parts
- 2002 dodge durango performance chips
- 2004 chevy colorado gap gaurds
- 2011 f-350 programmers
- chrome truck rail tube
- discount rubber car floor mats
- rubber cargo liners suvs