We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80120 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert S (Beebe, AR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Feb 26, 2009 5:53 AM
Noticed a significant increase in acceleration. Gas mileage was the same as before on the first tank. Switched to high octane on the second, but have not re-filled so do not know if that made a difference.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80120
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-16
- jet performance power programmer reviews
- jet performance stage 1 module independent reviews
- jet programmer 15016
- 2002 dodge cummings hp and tq produce
- 2012 mercedes benz chip
- cadallac parts
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- 2003 suburban programmer
- 2004 gmc canyon power control module
- 2011 ford f250 speedometer calibration
- auto truck bed covers
- suv car top carrier
- wide rear view mirrors