We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80301 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard C (Firestone, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Apr 15, 2014 1:47 PM
Ford Ranger FX4 - aftermarket open air intake, PowerAid tb spacer and Gibson cat back exhaust. I noticed a marginal difference in power depending on where I'm at in the power band. Not sure yet on MPG, but I was getting 16.7. Hoping to squeeze a little more out of the gas if I don't get much else. Thinking I may do headers and a JET MAF next to see if I get much else.
Reviewed by Rodney K (Herriman, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Dec 16, 2009 2:36 PM
The Install was easy, the Truck seems to be a more alive, I am sure that once I add the Mass Air Flow Sensor, and headers it will really perk up.
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80301
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-17
- jet superchips
- 96 grand cherokee jet stage 2 review
- jet performance chip un ford f-150 testimonials
- jet performance programmer
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- 06 chevy speedometer calibration
- performance chip ford
- 1999 ford explorer xlt sct tuner
- 2011 grand cherokee tuner
- f150 control module
- custom bumper guards protect
- seat covers on sale in san diego
- trailer tow accessories