We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80402 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jim p (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Nov 10, 2008 8:01 AM
I have a 4 liter, 5 spd '04 Ranger. First I added the K&N intake. Then JBA headers. Next JBA cat back exhaust. Three days ago I installed the Jet module. The headers didn't seem to make much of a difference until I added the cat back. There was a very noticable improvement. I live in Denver, and drove to Oklahoma. When passing, the truck has much better power. It used to run out of power above 4k rpm. Now it pulls strongly up to 5k. After installing the Jet module, I am now able to accelerate up a long hill in fifth where I used to downshift. There is more power at 2k rpm. This should help mileage. I haven't filled the tank yet.
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80402
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-17
- jet superchips
- 15015 tuner
- 2006 chevy silverado horse power power module
- diablo sport power puck 2001 dodge cummins
- jeep eco tuner
- buick tuners
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- lincoln town car performance chip
- programer for 2006 corvette
- reset the pcm module 2005 dodge durango
- rubber liner for truck bed
- windshield wind deflector 2012 civic
- aries bar one-piece grill guard jeep 2012