We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80727 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by terry f (honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Ranger — Jul 18, 2012 11:40 PM
The module was very easy to install. my r.p.m. comes up faster. I also installed a aFe air intake. Love the sound at 3000 r.p.m. and above.The Jet works good. Next I will see what happen to my gas mileage.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80727
- Typical horsepower gains: 10-12
- jetchip reviews charger
- banks economind reviews
- jet performance programmer review
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- dodge pillar mount
- power chips ford trucks
- best tune for gas mileage in a 2000 lincoln navigator
- 2010 maxima performance chip
- f150 control module
- bike racks
- rear view mirror