We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #89108 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan B (Chugiak, AK) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 19, 2011 9:48 AM
I put this in a 1991 Ford Bronco and the installation was not the easiest. I had to do a little cutting and modifying to get it in. I does seem to have a little more power and it does shift better. I don't know if the price is worth it but I think it does work.
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:89108
- Typical horsepower gains: 16-19
- jet performance programmer plus
- jet performance programmer 15024
- review jet chip for ford f150
- venom venom 400 performance control modules
- power module for jeep
- power programmer for ford
- ford chip
- lexus 330 accessoriescargomat
- nissan titan tuner
- performance chip for 2000 jetta
- auto mats
- car brakes
- custom dashboard