We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #89317 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jim S (Albany, WI) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Ranger — Jul 25, 2008 5:45 AM
It worked just as expected. Obviously not to the extent of 15 horse but I would say 7-8 horse difference. You can really feel the difference in the low and midrange and it really helps me with drivability and hauling.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:89317
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-16
- jet programmers
- best fuel economy module for ford ranger
- diesel tuners bill me later
- jet performance programmer review
- ford edge assessories
- buick tuners
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- chevry 3500 sunshade
- 2010 ford f150 programmer
- performance chips what ones is the best for dodge challengers
- truck bike rack
- truck rack
- dash kit