We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #89417 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephani A (Reynoldsburg, OH) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — Sep 17, 2008 12:26 PM
The chip doesn't any 10- 12 horsepower, but who would really expect it too, if it was that easy ford would have done from the factory, right? But I would say i picked 5 ponies at the most, enough to satisfy me for now.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 16315
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:89417
- Typical horsepower gains: 10-12
- reviews of jet performance power programmer v-force
- jet performance programmer reviews
- pcm performance reviews
- esge cs evolution programmer 2003 chevy silverado
- ford diesel programmers
- chrysler modules
- dodge performance chips
- gto tralier hitch
- f150 programmer reviews
- chip for ford fusion
- towing accessories
- body kits free shipping
- cargo liners for suv