We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #89515 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John B (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Ranger — Aug 15, 2015 7:51 AM
Ive previously installed Headers, Cat, Exhaust,Coil,Plugs,Electric fan and K&N cold air so I was looking for even more performance. Didnt get it! Dont know about MPG improvement as that was not why I purchased the Module. Oh well. This was installed on the 245 cubic inch engine.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:89515
- Typical horsepower gains: 10-12
- jet performance module review f150
- jet performance programmer review
- jet performance module on f-150
- v force nissan frontier
- power module for jeep
- 2007 dodge dakota par
- performance programmers for ford trucks
- computer chip for jeep grand cherokee
- programer for f150
- unlock power 350z
- auto floor liners
- car body kits
- pick up truck tool boxes