We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #10712S Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ALAN R (palmerton, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G6 — Jun 01, 2017 6:41 AM
Got the Stage 2 Hi-perf module. The tranny seems to shift a bit faster but not seeing any great increases in power as expected. Also installed a hi-perf exhaust system as recommended so at least it sounds better.
Reviewed by Stephen P (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Oct 07, 2011 8:49 PM
Installed in my G6 in 10 minutes, really easy just took my time to insure everything was correct. Improved shifting and throttle response. Looks like it improved MPG by close to 2 MPG in city driving. Bought Stage 2 in prep for other changes to come.
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10712S
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet performance power programmer reviews
- 02 explorer jet module on sale
- jet performance 10729 sale
- speed calibration progammers
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- performance chip for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- 1998 jeep transmission control module
- 2012 ford f350 chip
- best tuner for gas truck
- car chrome
- rubber floor mats cars
- garage parking stops