We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #19514S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ed S (CORONA, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — Mar 26, 2013 12:29 PM
I installed the stage two module on my '95 Z28,and I cannot tell if there is a gain by the seat of my pants.My car has always run strong,so hopefully,testing my 0-60 will show a tenth or better decrease in time.The module did not come with the spacers an internet instruction showed I was supposed to have,so I drilled a new mounting hole allowing the module enough clearance from the firewall.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:19514S
- Typical horsepower gains: 19-23
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet superchips
- jet performance module review
- jet programmer 15204
- banks 6 gun
- banks power chips for 97 chevy k1500
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- ford diesel programmers
- reset the pcm module 2005 dodge durango
- surge performance chip jeep cherokee
- f150 hypertech programmer
- pickup truck bed storage boxes
- truck bed tops
- vehicle floor liners