We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #20007S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin C (Nevada, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy C/K 2500 — Feb 16, 2009 7:05 AM
Product shows signs of increased performance. It was somewhat difficult to install because of the cluster of wiring harnesses by the computer.
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20007S
- Typical horsepower gains: 20-23
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet chips v-force plus performance module --
- jet programmer 15204
- banks 6 gun reviews
- power control modules
- power programmer for ford
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- performance chip for ford trucks
- 04 trailblazer performance chip
- 2007 honda pilot performance module
- programmers for dodge charger
- truck bed cover ratings
- car mates
- pickup truck running boards