We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #20303S Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert F (Venice, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer — Oct 08, 2008 9:32 PM
Almost got a stage 1 but after reading reviews I realized I would not be happy with a stage 1 considering I had a K&N cold air induction and a cat back Flowmaster exhaust, I was right. The stage 2 is what I woul have expected from a stage 1 so get a stage 2 if you want not to be dissappointed.
Reviewed by James B (San Leandro, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer — Sep 29, 2007 5:03 PM
I really haven't seen alot of difference except when I first installed it. The engine idled down and a little more torque but not much better in gas mileage.
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20303S
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet performance chip
- jet performance chip ford ranger
- jet performance programmer
- doge ram power module
- diesel programmers ford pickups
- do g force performance chips work in dodge magnum
- power module for jeep
- durango performance chips
- honda odessy floor mats
- jeep wrangler edge
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- hitch tow
- window air deflector