We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90001S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew L (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Dakota — Nov 19, 2007 7:46 PM
Huge performance gain, mainly mid to top end. Noticeable difference with the Stage 2 kit. 180F thermostat really helps!! My guess is that for V8 users, you won't notice as much of a power gain. Bottom line: Buy this product and do the stage 2 work, its beyond worth it!!
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90001S
- Typical horsepower gains: 13-18
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet chips v-force plus performance module --
- jet performance programmer
- installing a jet performance module in a 2004 colorado
- edge 21102 review
- ford programmers
- 1998 chevy 454 chip
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- cortex superchips hummer h3
- 2006 jeep wrangler tcm
- edge performance programmers f150
- garage floor car stoppers
- cargo liners for cars
- pickup side tool boxes