We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90302S Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by lennie l (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Dec 10, 2008 8:30 AM
After reading reviews on the chip I didn't know what to expect. I already had an Intake and exhaust so I thought the chip along with the cold temp thermostat. I guess the reviews were close to what the results are. 50/50. I expected a little more power but I am pleased with the shifting and coasting idle. The truck seems to bog or suck air when idling while stopped then return to a constant idle. I have not gone thru a entire tank of fuel yet so I have not gauged the fuel savings or maybe a lack thereof since I keep slamming the pedal to the floor. I am pleased with the purchase due to the excellent price I bought it for (around 180) due to another website having it for less. Auto anything was quick to help and shipping was very fast. I would recommend the chip to others looking for little to moderate improvement in power.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90302S
- Typical horsepower gains: 18-20
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- For vehicles with a 3-harness ECU
- jet chips
- jet performance programmer 15024
- edge ez module dodge
- power control module stage 2 reviews
- performance chip for saab 93
- chrysler modules
- jeep engine management computer
- how to replace pcm on 2006 jeep commando
- 2010 ford ranger programmer
- 2012 honda accord performance upgrades
- roof rack suv
- rubber mats for truck beds
- soft truck covers