We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90701S Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ralph r (DRUMS, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Nitro — Sep 30, 2015 8:41 PM
Cat back with cold air intake noticeable torque while towing. Not much gain off the line or when not towing. Truck held better shift points in the 2600 rpm level have not been able to compsre economy due to mostlt towing since installing.
Reviewed by John J (Miller Place, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Nitro — Jun 18, 2010 12:00 PM
I am not sure I see any difference in the way the truck performs since this was installed. The truck had 3in exhaust K&N intake and E3 plugs I installed the chip hoping that the truck would show some type of change but yet to have seen a change
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90701S
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jets chips
- 6 position performance chip
- jet programmable pcm
- jet programmer 15204
- chip for lincoln
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- buick trunk matt
- cargo mats for 2011 caddilac srx
- chip for 97 ford diesel powerstroke
- best tuner for 2009 silverado
- vehicle roof storage
- auto anything trailer hitch
- bed rail covers for trucks