We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90706S Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steve a (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 26, 2009 7:51 AM
My 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with the .57 Hemi did not like The Jet Module all the time. When the engine would shut down 4 cylinders ( when crusing between 40 & 60 mph ) it "loped and pinged" quit a bit. And when towing my boat I woul select the "tow mode" and my ecu really hated the signals it was receiving back from the Jet. Other than that acceleration was better with the jet. I have a Mopar cold air induction system and a cat-back Magnaflow exaust on my Overland.
Reviewed by Randall B (Angier, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Jun 27, 2007 6:03 PM
Easy installation...Took about 10 min....Immediately noticed a better throttle response....Fuel economy gains are yet to be seen....Overall if you want more performance, don't mind doing the necessary requirements and pay more for premium fuel, I think it is well worth it....Randall/// 96 Jeep Commander Stage 2 Hemi...
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 16315
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90706S
- Typical horsepower gains: 22-24
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet v force plus programmer review jeep
- jet chip 70724 reviews
- edge power ez
- power progammers for chevy
- programmer pillar pod
- chrysler modules
- ford engine chips
- 2006 f350 performance
- 2008 chevy truck gas programmers
- jet performance control module hummer h3 2006
- performance brakes and rotors
- car rain deflectors
- hitch bike racks for suvs