We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #99312S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charlie F (Madisonville, TN) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler — May 04, 2008 8:15 AM
After installing the Jet Stage II, I have noticed an increase in both horsepower and torque in the low to mid-range on my 1993 wrangler YJ, 5 speed, 4.0. This is ideal for my use as I am more concerned with its ability on the trails in low range than with high speed highway use. Although it is a daily driver, it rarely sees much interstate miles. Haven't had much time to check fuel mileage yet, but should gain some due to not being in the gas as much when accelerating. Great product!
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:99312S
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-17
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet chips power programmer v-force plus
- jet performance 15016
- ford bronco stage 2 chip
- jet chip 80027 ford ranger
- jeep performance tuner
- power control module chevy
- performance chip for saab 93
- hummer h 3 pcm lowest price
- programer for 06 cobalt
- review f250 diesel power chips and programmer
- are tonneau cover cost
- cheap truck steps
- pickup truck rubber bed mats