We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90904 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott S (Clayton, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chrysler 300 — Jan 11, 2011 4:12 AM
Speedy arrival, great communication from AutoAnything on delivery status. Love the performance improvements. Saw 2-4 mpg improvement on highway. Can't seem to keep my foot out of it around the stop lights though! :-)
Reviewed by Jason N (Ponce, PR) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Aug 06, 2009 9:22 AM
You must run the high octane gas to really get a noticeable feel in power. The gas mileage actually increased from 17-18 to 19-21 (I laid on it all week and I still got those numbers so they should probably be bettter than that). Would I recommend..sure. I have a 2009 Challenger R/T Hemi and it have made a nice addition....now I am adding the K & N and all done with the bolt ons...
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90904
- jet chips power programmer
- jet performance programmer 15024
- honda pilot performance peformance chip review
- banks tuners review
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- dodge diesel chip reviews
- 2007 mazda 6 programer tuner
- adrenaline tuner for 99 dodge 2500 ctd for sale
- ford expedition performance chips
- f150 control module
- floor liners for suvs
- high performance auto air filters
- luggage rack cover