We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #90910S Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jim r (Chino Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 02, 2013 10:03 PM
Very easy to install & remove if need be and far less time than changing the tunes on other programmers. I noticed that most of the power gain was in the higher rpm range. there was a less noticeable increase in low end torque. Can't say about any increase in fuel mileage yet. I have a cold air intake, high flow exhaust & a TBS installed.
Reviewed by Kenneth W W (Holden Beach, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 21, 2011 8:22 PM
2010 jk wrangler unlimited. I had put in a k&n air filter drop in replacement for oem along with a rugged ridge 1/2 inch throttle body spacer and the rugged ridge dual exhaust. I noticed better gas mileage but a very slow accelerator response especially when engine cold. I was about to do away with hoping for anything when I decided to spend a couple hundred bucks more on one more attempt. The jet performance stage 2 was a 5 minute install and as soon as I cranked it cold I knew I needed it. I will update later if any problems.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 16315
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:90910S
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet performance module review f150
- jet performance programmer review
- bully 6 chip for ford f350 1999
- mustang chips and programers dyno reviews
- power control module chevy
- power programmer for ford
- gas chips chevy
- 2003 ford ranger pcm
- 2013 chevy silverado 1500 programmer
- toyota tundra chip programmer
- luggage roof
- auto anything dash kits
- suv rear cargo mats