We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #11008 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by stephen c (Midwest City, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jul 12, 2010 8:17 PM
Well i noticed a difference immediately after installing it. My camaro now has a lot more low end and midrange power. It was very easy to install and i recommend it highly.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:11008
- Typical horsepower gains: 15-17
- jet performance chip
- jet performance module stage 2 pcm
- speed calibration progammers
- venom 400 chip cavalier 1998
- 1998 chevy 454 chip
- chrysler modules
- ford programmer
- best programmer for hummer h2
- mitsubishi endeaver accessories
- nissan titan mileage
- luggage rack for suv
- tonneau truck covers
- vehicle floor mats