We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #20304S Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tyler B (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Feb 24, 2012 8:36 AM
There are little to no gains with the chip. My fuel milage has not incleased by much like .5 or so. Also having to run 91 is slightly more expensive than 87 so it all evens out in the long run. The chip installed easily but does not stay connected and I have to make sure that it is pushed in and clipped in sometimes. I have an K&N intake, Airaid TBS, and a Gibson catback. The only thing that I can say that the chip does help with is going up hills.
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20304S
- jet chips power programmer v-force plus
- jet performance 10708
- jet performance module stage 2 ford ranger
- jet performance programmer review
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- jeep performance tuner
- toyota performance chips
- fuel programers
- lincoln mkz replacement brake rotors with 20" wheels
- programmer for dodge ram hemi
- custom car seat covers
- truck mats