We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech HyperPAC Part #84003 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric P (Kronenwetter, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Jun 11, 2008 12:03 PM
The Hyperpac was able to fix my speedometer and odometer issues relating to my larger tires and 4.10 final drive ratio. The performance tuner on my 2002 Mustang GT was only for premium gas, but made a noticeable difference in performance and engine smoothness. All of the menus are intuitive and the programs provide plenty of information. Overall, a good purchase if you're looking for a programmer/performance meter combo.
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
- hypertech tuner
- banks automind programmer
- hypertech max energy review
- hypertech speedometer calibrator silverado
- 2007 mazda 6 programer tuner
- buick trunk matt
- hummer h3 the fuel maximizer performance module reviews
- superchip for ford excursion
- best programmers for 2003 chevy silverado
- diesel programmer dodge
- cargo net for pickup truck bed
- suv trunk liner
- roof carrier systems