We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech HyperPAC Part #85007 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter D (Clayton, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Apr 25, 2009 6:39 AM
My only problem in installing was trying to get under the dash - at 70 years old and arthritis it was not doable - but I have a great neighbor and it took him less than a minute. Once the cable was hooked up the set up was a breeze and the programming went fast and easy. Lots of help from Auto anything where I purchased it and some help from Hypertech but thei responses were slow.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- hypertech power programmer iii review
- max energy power programmer reviews
- sct livewire ts
- spedometer adjustment ford f150 2011
- performance chips for ford trucks
- jeep performance tuners
- ford truck programmer
- edge programmers for f150
- 2010 nissan frontier tuner
- 2010 suburban performance parts
- auto rain guard
- discount seat covers for trucks
- truck bed liner mats