We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Unichip Performance Chip Part #1020131-11170206 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erick M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 08, 2011 7:51 AM
I got it installed and the red LED light doesnt come n the switch, so im not sure if its even working so im going to take it to a dyno tuner. If it is working then i dont even feel a difference. For paying so much i expected more.
Reviewed by MICHAEL L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2007 8:52 PM
Not the easiest to install in a Toyota Tacoma, but the performance is just great. It took me about 6 hrs over a period of 3 days to install. Be sure to have some foam insulation to wrap around the chip module. The PnP harness is wedged in so tight, I can not imagine that it would ever move. No regrets! Go for it!!!
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Tuned for All Headers and All Cat-Back Exhaust
- Part #:1020131-11170206
- Not CARB certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- unichip performance
- unichip flux 2 reviews
- unichip part# 1020161
- powerstroke boost bullydog
- power control module chevy
- 06 chevy speedometer calibration
- bmw performance chip reviews
- 2003 ford ranger pcm
- toyota tundra performance programmer
- programmer for dodge ram
- suv cargo units suv racks
- automotive radar detectors
- luxury auto floor mats