We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Unichip Performance Chip Part #2340011-19010302 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thy N (Moreno Valley, CA) — Mar 01, 2009 12:56 AM
i got 05 350z convertible for work, the performance with the chip is great. mode A is like off, no diff, but mode B is positively power felt and no check light. the gas usage is more too, but if i drive normal, it's seem about the same. like i say this is a work car so i would see gas changes. I got Motordyne space 5/16, Injen coldair but short ram is use. by far the chip is the best felt hp. PS don't get injen cold air. the dumpest design c.air. the filter is not protected and located in front of the radiator where freeway stuffs will make holes and suck things in. plus to change the filter u need to remove the bumper. get AEM or K&N and do get plenum spacer. injen short ram, no diff hp felt.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 116115
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Tuned for Injected Cold Air Intake Only
- Part #:2340011-19010302
- Not CARB certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- unichip performance
- unichip flux 2
- banks six gun diesel tuner and banks iq
- ford superchips
- jeep engine tuners
- power control module chevy
- infiniti g35 programmer
- coco mazda miata matts
- toyota 4runner performance chip
- where can i find a truck cover
- custom cargo liners for dogs
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery