We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Unichip Performance Chip Part #1020131-11170205 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Patrick M (Bowie, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — May 08, 2012 6:26 PM
Installed the Chip about 2 weeks ago onto my 3.4L Tacoma that already has Cat-Back Exhaust, Cold Air Intake, and Throttle Body Spacer. There was an instant change in sound, idle, and throttle response. The power is much smoother than it was before install, as in it is a much more constant pull throughout the RPM range. That being said, all the hype about improved gas mileage was not true for me. I had done several test runs setting the cruise at 65mph and running through a tank getting about 16.5mpg average. Now with the chip and premium fuel and the same runs at 65mph I'm only getting about 17.5mpg. Overall I would recommend the chip to anyone but don't expect big gains in fuel mileage.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 116115
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Tuned for K&N FIPK Intake and All Cat-Back Exhaust
- Part #:1020131-11170205
- Not CARB certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- unichip flux 2 reviews
- unichip tuner in calgary
- how well do jet performance chips work in 2006 ford f-150
- power programmer for dodge
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- dodge gas chips
- 2009 dodge ram 1500 performance chip
- 2011 dodge charger performance module
- best programmer for 2003 f150
- roof carrier
- pickup tool boxes