We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Unichip Performance Chip Part #1020051-11010112 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Toby L (Rockaway Bch, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2017 9:26 PM
I had installed my headers and intake about a year ago and went from 17-15 mpg to 15-13 mpg but had good power. Now power is amazing pulls hard, only thing is the price I feel like Unichip should have dropped the price on these but auto anything was the best deal and fast shipping and great costumer service, they emailed me right back with any shipping problems.
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Tuned for K&N FIPK Intake, All Headers and All Cat-Back Exhaust
- Part #:1020051-11010112
- Not CARB certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- unichip reviews
- unichip flux 2
- 2003 expedition proformance chips
- 2007 dodge nitro ecm
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- dodge diesel chip review
- dodge pillar parts
- nissan titan fuel mileage
- 1999 gmc yukon low power
- best programmer for 2006 f150
- tonneau truck covers
- aftermarket exhaust
- auto covers