We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Unichip Performance Chip Part #1020161-11010506 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James P T (Visalia, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Nov 21, 2008 8:14 AM
While I did sense a boost in power with this chip, it wasn't so great as to jusify the price. The boost was slighly better than that obtained with a Volant Air intake and a Gibson Cat-back exhaust system. There may be more in the chip but without their recommended Dyna-tune at close to $300, I'll never know. I believe this is a good product but the manufacturers must assure a better off-the-shelf result in order to justify the price.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 116115
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Tuned for Volant Cold Air Intake and All Cat-Back Exhaust
- Part #:1020161-11010506
- Not CARB certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- unichip performance computer module review
- unichip flux 2
- 2011 ram 1500 jet chip
- do g force performance chips work in dodge magnum
- power module for jeep
- power programer for dodge trucks
- 2008 dodge nitro module
- 2010 taurus performance parts
- chevrolet power programmer
- box covers
- car trunk mats
- truck rail caps