We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Six-Gun Tuner Part #66513 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by brad s (Garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Sep 10, 2011 4:50 AM
Havent had long enough for better review....looks like setting 1 is stock, 2 is economy. Can tell the safeguards in place with smoother shifting in tranny. Took to professional for install. So far, so good. I have 197k miles an plan to have alot longer.
Reviewed by Easton T (Brandywine, MD) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Dec 31, 2008 3:01 PM
I'm have the six gun stock on to a Banks Ottomind (Stinger Setting). The power increase is noticeable in level 3 and up. The Gauge option is the best and the engine protection that it provide. I would recommend this to anyone who want a increase in power.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- banks power singer system reviews
- banks power stinger system
- custom dashs in 1989 jeep wranglers
- how to install a banks automind 66104
- jet performance chips chrysler aspen
- ford tuner
- power control module chevy
- what is the best performance chip for lincoln ls 2002
- 2005 nissan frontier tuner
- accesiories for chrysler 2001 limited convertible
- cover seats for cars
- pick up truck accessories
- truck steps bars