We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Banks Six-Gun Tuner Part #66514 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brad C (Billings, MT) — Jul 05, 2008 6:34 PM
In level 5 and 6, going up a slight climb at throttle just off idle, the vehicle surges, but runs strong when I get into it and has better lower RPM throttle response. I like level 4 the best and tow in that level. I get better gas mileage now. 17.5 MPG in town. I have a 4" turbo back exhaust and a K&N air filter. Other than that it is all stock. I noticed in level 6 when I get on it, it does not blow black smoke and waste fuel. The hook up was very easy with simple hand tools. The engineering seems very well done and I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- banks automind programmer for 06 chevy diesel
- banks iq flash programer
- banks 46361
- banks auto mind programmer dodge ram
- dodge tuner chips
- chrysler modules
- power programmer for ford
- superchips is350
- 2004 chevy colorado gap gaurds
- nissan titan computer programmer review
- custom auto seat covers
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- truck running boards steps