We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator Part #730102 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JOSHUA R (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Oct 16, 2012 8:37 PM
The inline version makes for a fun install due to the interior trim panel removal, removal of the main connector to the gauge cluster, and zip ties to keep things together. Upon a very easy and user friendly programming procedure using the tire ratio method, testing with chase vehicle & GPS indicated speedometer was reading 2.5 mph fast @ 55 after calibration. OOPS I will need to make additional adjustments using the tire diameter method with another dash diss-assembly/reassembly fiasco.
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:730102
- No limits for increasing tire height
- No splicing required! Connects to the factory wiring harness
- hypertech sale
- how to calibrate speedometer on 07 chevy 2500
- hypertech 32010
- hypertech inline speedometer calibrator for 2013 tundra
- ford programmers
- jeep ecu programming
- buick trunk matt
- 2009 toyota tacoma speedometer calibration
- 2011 nissan titan programmer
- performance chip for tahoe
- pick up truck caps
- vehicle chrome accessories
- cargo luggage bags