We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator Part #742500 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean G (SANTA ROSA, CA) — Oct 31, 2013 11:51 AM
I purchased a mustang with aftermarket rims and the speedometer is fast by 20MPH. After some research, I decided to purchase the Hypertech speedometer calibrator. I programmed it for the nearest Tire O available in the list. After the calibrator successfully programmed my vehicle, the speedo is still fast by 20MPH. I've tried programming every tire O and gear ratio option available, but my speedometer is still fast by 20MPH. I contacted Hypertech and they are still looking into it.
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:742500
- hypertech power programmer
- best diesel tuner for 6,7 ford
- how to calibrate speedometer on 07 chevy 2500
- speedometer calibration 2013 wrangler
- power chips for ford trucks
- buick trunk matt
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- performance programmers for 2006 gto
- 2003 f250 speedometer calibration
- 2007 toyota tacoma programmer
- cheap dashboard covers
- truck flares
- truck nerf bars steps