We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator Part #730117 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric V (CHATTANOOGA, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 30, 2015 9:15 AM
I dreaded installations, but it wasn't too bad. You don't even have to remove the instrument cluster. The harness is right on top. I can't believe I had to pay $229 just to get my speedometer/odometer to work correctly, though. It was only off by about 3.5 mph. Apparently that bothered me by about $229.
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:730117
- No limits for increasing tire height
- No splicing required! Connects to the factory wiring harness
- hypertech programmer reviews
- hypertech speedo recalibrator
- hypertech 62001 reviews
- hypertech 752501
- 2007 mazda 6 programer tuner
- cadallac parts
- jeep eco tuner
- power programmer fo a jeep wrangler
- 2011 ford f250 speedometer calibration
- f150 gas chip
- fitted floor mats for trucks
- best truck bike rack
- custom head and tail lights