We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module Part #67027 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael W (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Dec 26, 2013 4:52 AM
Just installed it took a trip want to see how it does on the open road. I keep getting O2 sensor errors on my ECM. So installed the jet to help. I have notice that it stop taking so much gas. But my light still comes on. Some people say that's normal but we will see!
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:67027
- jet performance power programmer
- 2002 dodge cummings hp and tq produce
- jet chip 10116
- speed calibration progammers
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- ford diesel programmers
- ford performance chips
- edge f150 2008
- 2007 tacoma performance upgrades
- performance pcm for dodge dakota
- roof bike rack mount
- ford truck accesories
- luggage roof carrier