We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Part #705004 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael G (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Apr 23, 2013 6:56 PM
I installed both the Hypertech Interceptor Tuner and a K&N free-flowing, cold air intake kit at the same time on my 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8. Throttle response immediately improved, as did the 1-2 shift due to the Interceptor. Overall power is up resulting in tenth drop in my ad-hoc 0-60 time tests. The K&N intake produces a richer, louder engine sound when you go deep into the throttle while it's just as quiet as before when cruising. Both products are good values! AutoAnything delivered fast!
Ships By 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- hypertech power programmer iii reviews
- hypertech sierra 2012
- hypertech speedometer calibrator silverado
- 2013 dodge durango hypertech
- 2007 dodge dakota par
- hummer edge programmer
- performance programmers for ford trucks
- hydrotech chip chevy silverado
- ford thunderbird tuners
- performance monitor for truck obd
- auto car cover
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- truck running boards steps