Not sure which 2013 Ford F-150 Power Programmers & Performance Tuners are right for you? We have over 5642 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"I bought the programmer to calibrate my speedometer after putting bigger tires on my truck and did a tune for 87 octane as well. Before I had installed the programmer I was getting 13.5 MPG and now I am back up to 18-20 MPG again. It will pay for itself in no time." —Bruce D from Gaylord, MI bought a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150, 5.0L V8.
"Excellent software upgrade. I could not be happier with my choice of tuner. My truck spins first, second and chirps third!
The shifts are silky smooth and lightning fast.
Great product and highly worth the investment." —James P from Charlotte , NC bought a Superchips Flashpaq Tuner for a 2013 Ford F-150, 3.5L EcoBoost.
"Works great I would recommend that you do not go with 100 percent firmness upgrade on the 1st to 2nd shift it is too hard." —Mack W from South Hill, VA bought a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150.
"Bought it for my new f150. Got about a one and a half mile per gallon better in mileage. It also let me reset my speedo for the 33" tires. I really like the transmission settings. I changed 1st to second by 25%, and all the other gears by 75%. I also reset the shift rpm in the first three gears by 100 additional rpm. It shift and feels like a truck (not a bread and butter car). Acceleration is great, and mileage is better when I stay off the gas. Recommended to my brother for his truck." —Ron H from Ft. Yates, ND bought a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150, 5.0L V8.
"Super easy to install! I increased tire size from 275.55.20 to 285.65.20 and my mileage actually went up once I set up the programming to allow for the new tires. Mileage isn't dramatic, and acceleration is not snap your head back, but it definitely increased responsiveness and passing speed. There are more sophisticated programmers out there but they are twice as much. This little programer will have you smiling every time you drive it and for a VERY reasonable price, couldn't be happier." —Martin P from Fort Knox, KY bought a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150, 3.5L EcoBoost.
"Had to wait for a few days after calling tech support, for an update for my 2013 F-150 Platinum w/6.2L. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the phone call from Robert, that the update was available for me to download into my Cortex. I was out of town on business at the time. When I got home, it took only a few minutes to download into my Cortex. 20 minutes later and my truck was TUNED. Great product, does everything I'd hoped, so far. Got some more, playing to do, with it! Great value! Thanks" —William D from Haughton, LA bought a Superchips Cortex Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150, 6.2L V8.
"Install was easy. The truck drives so much smoother and has more power throughout the whole powerband. I installed a corsa db exhaust, k&n intake and the hypertech tuner all together and I have seen a huge increase in power, driveability and mpg. I have seen up to a 7mpg increase at times. I drive easy and use cruise control and I'm easily getting 700 miles a tank or more with a 36gallon gas tank running the regular gas tune. I am more than pleased. driving 50-55 I can get 24-26mpg" —Ryan O from Weston, FL bought a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer for a 2013 Ford F-150.
"The power and mpgs improved. I love the improvement. Note: towing is reduced to 6000lbs when using the 91octane tune.
The downloadable interface is not what I expected for a modern tech company, so I can not give 5 stars.
Nothing seems to update or even acknowledge the programmer. I know it works because I can feel it and see the mpg readout on my truck. Also, the website doesn't show 2012 F150, only 2011. I had to confirm with a sales rep thru Autoanything (incredible service!)." —James P from Charlotte , NC bought an Edge Evo HT Tuner for a 2013 Ford F-150.