- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put the power of a hi-performance tuning garage, a sophisticated dyno tester and an SAE certified mechanic right into your vehicle's cockpit with the Hypertech HyperPAC
- Overflowing with features, the HyperPAC gives you 5 modes to do everything from boost your engine's power output to read and clear diagnostic error codes
- The HyperPAC's 5 modes (Performance Tuning, Drag Strip, Dynamometer, Diagnostics and Engine Monitor) are custom-tuned for your exact year, make and model
- Performance Tuning: the same legendary tuning software used on Hypertech's Power Programmers with control over 3 power stages
- Adjust your RPM limiter, shift points, cooling fan on/off temperatures, top-speed limiter and even correct your odometer for non-stock tires
- Drag Strip: Clock and save all the key track times, including your 60 ft., 330 ft., 1/8th mile, 1000 ft. and ¼ mile speeds, along with your reaction time to the HyperPAC's digital christmas tree
- Displays your elapsed times using the standard "time slip" format found at the drag strip-even shows your acceleration times in 10 mph increments, just like in Road & Track and other automotive magazines
- Dynamometer: Accurately measures and calculates horsepower and torque output at both the engine and drive wheel
- The HyperPAC displays the readings in both table and graph formats
- Diagnostics: Monitors your motor's diagnostic trouble codes, displays plain language explanations and clears the codes out-never pay for expensive diagnostics again
- Engine Monitor: Your HyperPAC gives you in-depth, up-to-the-second information on your engine's critical systems
- Relays accurate data on your MPH, RPM, Spark, Knock, Throttle Position, Current Gear, Intake Air Temperature, Mass Air Flow and much more
- Your HyperPAC boasts a blue or white 3"x4" touch screen display that's so easy to use, you'll probably never have to open the user manual
- Plugs directly into your OBD-II port and includes a sturdy suction cup mount for a convenient windshield installation
- Hypertech backs your HyperPAC with a Lifetime Warranty
Lurking under your hood is a ferocious beast just waiting to tear up the pavement. Unleash your engine's wild side with the Hypertech HyperPAC. A marvel of automotive engineering, the HyperPAC is a power programmer, dyno tester and performance monitor packed into one hi-tech unit. You have full control over everything from souping up your horsepower to clearing "check engine" codes.
Your versatile HyperPAC is loaded with 5 modes: Performance Tuning, Drag Strip, Dynamometer, Diagnostics and Engine Monitor. In Performance Tuning, the HyperPAC dials in optimal engine settings using the legendary technology in Hypertech's Power Programmers. Switch over to Drag Strip mode and clock your track times using the HyperPAC's digital christmas tree. Then, open up the Dynamometer to see your true horsepower and torque across the RPM spectrum.
Your HyperPAC's 3"x4" touch screen display is simple to navigate and plugs right into your OBD-II port. Comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
- Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Hypertech HyperPAC Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason F (PALMETTO, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2014 10:39 PM
Extremely ez to install. Just get in, close all doors, turn off all accessories, and follow. Performance went up est 15hp at least. Mpg average up 1.5 mpg. Up 3mpg hwy observed. Very useful, monitor actual water temp, trans temp and much more. Practical can potentially save a lot of money! Just be mindful that the gas pedal is more fun. Id buy again.
Reviewed by matt e (STANARDSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Aug 26, 2013 1:47 AM
The HyperPAC system is a great up grade for any type of driver. Because it gives noticable power gains as well as improved MPG Hands down great product!
Reviewed by Mark G (Saugus, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jul 23, 2013 8:05 AM
I recently purchased this for my Ford 350 to use while pulling my car hauler down the east coast. Increased the overall performance drastically while also increasing MPG. I had purchased the original Hypertech years ago for my 3500 Dodge and was never let down resulting in this purchase. I also bought one for my son's Chevy 2500 Silverado and he LOVES it also. Only problem is he will be replacing his rear tires alittle more often now...
Reviewed by Michael T (DINUBA, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 19, 2013 8:35 PM
After looking for weeks and reading blogs and chat dialog after chat dialog I decided on the Hyperpac. I'm glad I did! Very impressed with this unit. Easy to install and noticed the difference in POWER instantly! Only will the until was a little smaller and could be mounted in a better place.
- hypertech max energy programmer reviews
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- superchips flashpaq reviews
- ford diesel performance chips
- 2007 dodge dakota par
- buick trunk matt
- chevy programmer
- f150 performance chips
- toyota tundra tuner
- fitted floor mats for cars
- cargo mats suv
- personalized dashboard covers