- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock up to 60 hp and 90 ft-lbs of sizzling torque with the aFe SCORCHER Module
- Custom designed to pair up with your year, make and model
- Fine tunes your pressure sensor to release more boost across the entire RPM spectrum
- Dramatically drops your turbo lag while dialing up your throttle response for a more thrilling driving experience at the track or on the street
- Equipped with OEM-style all-weather connectors that plug directly into your wiring harness
- Made from black anodized aluminum with automotive-grade TXL wiring
- Integrated LED lights up when your aFe SCORCHER is fully hooked up
- 49-state street legal
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Beefy crate engines, monster-size turbos and mammoth intercoolers—there are plenty of ways to light a fire under your ride's hood. But who has the time—or the bank roll—to invest in a complete overhaul unless you're sponsored by Marlboro? For smokin' performance gains that won't burn through your savings, deck out your speed fiend with the aFe SCORCHER Module.
There's no black magic at work here—your aFe SCORCHER Programmer simply makes your motor work smarter. Custom tuned to pair perfectly with your particular powerplant, it optimizes your pressure sensor signal to crank up the boost across the entire RPM spectrum. It sounds like a small change, but it unleashes big gains—up to 60 hp, 90 ft-lbs of torque and trimmed turbo lag.
If you have 30 minutes to spare, you've got more than enough time to install your SCORCHER or SCORCHER HD Module. It's equipped with all-weather, factory-style connectors that plug right into your under-the-hood harness, and the built-in LED lights up to let you know it's ready for action. The module itself is built from rugged aluminum and its automotive-grade TXL wiring resists blistering heat and harsh chemicals. Best of all, aFe backs your SCORCHER with a 2-year warranty.
aFe SCORCHER Module Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pat A. G (Oxford, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 24, 2015 7:04 AM
This is my first ecoboost,I wanted just a little more power and didn't want a tuner because of warranty issues.The hook up was easy and everything worked when I started it up.Level one was useless.level two was better in regular mode,when you go into sport mode it was great.You notice it's a lot snappier.It doesn't seem to abuse the turbos,and so far it works great.
Reviewed by JOHN B (Strawn, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 03, 2014 8:32 PM
Product is ok. I only gave it 4 stars because of the information that was left out in the instructions. Instructions have you disconnect wires from map sensor and tmap sensor. However on Ford eco-boost it has 3 sensors. You have to disconnect map sensor on intake manifold under engine cover (1st) then disconnect the tmap sensor on the intake tube from the intercooler (2nd); don't touch the tmap sensor on the air cleaner box. Will void warranty if it causes damage.
Reviewed by Brad E (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen GTI — Jul 26, 2014 1:26 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. Immediately felt the power increase and the sound with my cool air intake gives my GTI a whole different feel.
Reviewed by Glen W (Flint, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2014 9:13 AM
all I can say is wow. the simplicity of the install and the result is great! this beat a hand held tuner for the value if additional power is all you need. it is easy to remove before it goes to the factory for repair and it doesn't leave a foot print! once removed it leaves not race of ever having been there other that the cleaned off dust. I like it
- afe performance chips & programmers
- lund chrome bug deflector
- reviews on diablo trinity
- slide n lock tie down system
- performance chips for ford trucks
- jeep engine management computer
- kia bra
- performance chips for silverado
- 05 f150 seat covers
- titan programmer
- suv car mats
- seat cover for suv
- automobile luggage racks