- Unify your performance upgrades with the aFe SCORCHER Tuner
- Custom tuned to integrate your aFe intake, exhaust and manifold for true tire-burning power
- Engineered in partnership with Superchips
- Cranks up your fuel delivery and injection timing for serious horsepower and torque gains across the entire RPM spectrum
- Provides turbo boost and vane control
- Allows you to fine tune your shift times and patterns
- Recalibrates your speedometer if you change wheels, tires or gearing
- Reads and clears check engine lights
- Comes preloaded with multiple performance, towing and economy modes
- Simple to use—plug it into your OBD-II port, follow along with the on-screen questions and you’re ready for more radical driving
- aFe backs your SCORCHER Tuner with a 1-year warranty
You've decked out your sweet steel chariot with an aFe intake, manifold and exhaust system, and you can feel the difference every time you throw the hammer down. But, your motor doesn't realize that all your performance upgrades can unleash even more muscle when they're working together. Put your components on the same team with the aFe SCORCHER Tuner.
Born from a joint venture between aFe and Superchips, the aFe SCORCHER is the perfect complement to your aFe-equipped ride. By integrating all of your upgrades under a common tune, it unleashes huge horsepower and torque gains across the entire RPM spectrum. Plus, it comes with multiple programs, so you can switch to a performance mode when you're at the track, to a towing mode when you're pulling your boat to the lake and to an economy mode when you're trying to avoid the pump.
Big boosts in power are just the beginning. This full-feature aFe Tuner lets you tweak your boost settings, change shift times, recalibrate your speedometer and diagnose check engine lights. It plugs right into your OBD-II port, is a breeze to work and comes complete with a 1-year warranty.
aFe SCORCHER Tuner Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOHN B (Strawn, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2013 7:20 PM
Sounded to good to be true. Don't waste your money. Hard to program and look out for $100.00 hidden charge after you get to down load site. I have had to run updates every time I try and make change to my truck. Get many error codes. Read documentation closely. This item is programmed by super chips and you use their software to update the unit.
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe performance chips & programmers
- bully dog hemi plus
- diablosport trinity t-1000
- edge evo ht tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota performance chips
- 2011 dodge ram performance chip
- floor mats for 2010 ford escape
- corvette programmer
- suv cargo liners for dogs
- performance brake pads and rotors
- truck set covers