- Launch off the line with an aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter
- Designed for newer vehicles with an electronic throttle control (ETC) system or drive by wire
- Improves your acceleration to reduce takeoff time
- Will not affect your electronic systems—no error codes
- Three position settings for factory, sport or race
- Plug-n-play installation to your OE connector behind the gas pedal
- Booster Power Converter includes module and controller
- Your aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Ditch the delayed response of your electronic throttle with an aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter. Whether you’re looking to launch off the starting line or speed away from the stoplight, this pedal-powering accessory can deliver.
This plug-n-play device easily attaches to the OE connector behind your gas pedal and promises not to interfere with your vehicle’s electronic systems or cause any error codes. The aFe Sprint Boost is designed for newer vehicles with electronic throttle control (ETC) systems or drive-by wire technology.
With three position settings for factory, sport or race, the aFe Sprint Booster Module improves your acceleration, significantly reducing your takeoff time. Your Booster Power Converter comes with both the module and controller and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew S (chatham, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Oct 28, 2016 6:05 PM
Fast delivery,easy install,and it doesn't make car faster but it does make it quicker because there's no lag in the pedal so it's much quicker off the line..with my other add ons this car isnt your typical 3 series..a definite buy..
Reviewed by James C (Old Bethpage, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 16, 2016 6:12 AM
Wow, no more throttle lag in my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 2014. While it doesn't give you more HP, it feels like a new engine. I was really surprised at the increase in response. Really happy with purchsae
Reviewed by Ari V (VILLANOVA, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 09, 2016 6:28 AM
I love the booster. You can feel a significant difference from race / sport mode to factory mode in throttle response. it will not make your car that much faster but it will feel much more alive.
Reviewed by Bill G (Alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 13, 2016 5:50 AM
Definitely makes the throttle more responsive vs the factory set-up. Primarily drive in sport mode now, much more fun. Definitely enhances acceleration. Easy to install.
Reviewed by Marcos E (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 21, 2016 7:53 AM
This item is worth the price and so easy to instal, the performance is very noticeable and love that you can turn the switch to different modes. there is a small flaw. The connection to the chip from the wire of the button was manufacture wrong so I had to file it down to make it connect in. the button from the witch is also sensitive, press it hard and it stays stuck down. But this item does what is says and I recommended to anyone with an electronic throttle pedal control computer.
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- afe performance chips & programmers
- banks big hoss diesel tuner
- power box performance module
- venom performance chip
- power chips for ford trucks
- ford tuner
- jeep engine management computer
- 2003 silverado programmer
- ebay shopping for honda 2006 ridgeline rear view camera
- superchip for nissan titan
- cargo carriers for suv