- Add some serious sizzle to your gas pedal with the Banks AutoMind Programmer
- Custom engineered and configured to work with your year, make and model
- Delivers immediate gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Equipped with four standard tunes: power, towing, sport and economy
- Opens the door for customized modding to your rev limiter, speed limiter, speedometer calibration, cooling fan activation temp, shift points and more (not all adjustments are available for all vehicles)
- Reads and clears engine fault codes
- Connects quickly to your OBD-II port
- Plugs into your PC for online updates
- Your Banks AutoMind Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Got an itch to transform your sluggish gas pedal into a lethal weapon? Forget about bolting on expensive blowers, turbo kits and intercoolers. There's an easier way to crank your ride's performance up to 11, and it's called the Banks AutoMind Programmer.
Instead of making your motor work harder, the Banks AutoMind tuner allows it to work smarter by replacing the limited factory programming with one of its sophisticated tunes. Just plug it in, pick a tune, and buckle up because your ride has just become a lot more exciting. You can pick between a power, towing, sport, and economy mode depending on whether you're hot-lapping around town, hauling a cord of wood up to your cabin or trying to cut down at the pump. Plus, you can plug in your AutoMind and change tunes anytime.
Beyond the preconfigured tunes, the Banks AutoMind also lets you customize key settings. Adjust your rev limiter, recalibrate your speedometer, tweak the cooling fan, modify your shift points and more—the possibilities are limitless. And, your Banks AutoMind Programmer doubles as a full-service diagnostic tool, reading and clearing fault codes right in your driveway instead of at the mechanic's. It's also backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Banks AutoMind Programmer Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney F (West Monroe, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2015 12:10 PM
I ordered the Automind 2 weeks ago and i havent been to program my 2008 Jeep with it yet. Downloaded the program from the computer and it tells me it doesnt have support for my vehicle. Why sell something that doesnt support a vehicle. Been trying to get in touch with Banks Tech support but they close are closed by the time i get off work. They are PT and i am CT.
Reviewed by Clinton S (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 20, 2014 9:20 PM
I used the 91 octane program and I can tell the difference in acceleration and I don't have to get on it as much to keep up with traffic. Took 10 minutes to install and you can update it online.
Reviewed by Murray B (ELIZABETH CITY, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2014 8:55 PM
Great programmer. Lots of options and easy to use. I initially set the 85 sport and am pleased with the results and gained almost 2mpg. Transmission shifts great
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 250510
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?