- Add some serious sizzle to your gas pedal with the Banks AutoMind Programmer
- Custom engineered and configured to work with your year, make and model
- Delivers immediate gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Equipped with four standard tunes: power, towing, sport and economy
- Opens the door for customized modding to your rev limiter, speed limiter, speedometer calibration, cooling fan activation temp, shift points and more (not all adjustments are available for all vehicles)
- Reads and clears engine fault codes
- Connects quickly to your OBD-II port
- Plugs into your PC for online updates
- Your Banks AutoMind Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Got an itch to transform your sluggish gas pedal into a lethal weapon? Forget about bolting on expensive blowers, turbo kits and intercoolers. There's an easier way to crank your ride's performance up to 11, and it's called the Banks AutoMind Programmer.
Instead of making your motor work harder, the Banks AutoMind tuner allows it to work smarter by replacing the limited factory programming with one of its sophisticated tunes. Just plug it in, pick a tune, and buckle up because your ride has just become a lot more exciting. You can pick between a power, towing, sport, and economy mode depending on whether you're hot-lapping around town, hauling a cord of wood up to your cabin or trying to cut down at the pump. Plus, you can plug in your AutoMind and change tunes anytime.
Beyond the preconfigured tunes, the Banks AutoMind also lets you customize key settings. Adjust your rev limiter, recalibrate your speedometer, tweak the cooling fan, modify your shift points and more—the possibilities are limitless. And, your Banks AutoMind Programmer doubles as a full-service diagnostic tool, reading and clearing fault codes right in your driveway instead of at the mechanic's. It's also backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Banks AutoMind Programmer Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Trent M (Ellensburg, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Sep 21, 2016 9:16 AM
This is a nice option if you want to tweak your engine performance. It is easy to use and doesn't required routing wiring and making connections. In the time I've been using it it has lived up to my expectations.
Reviewed by Rodney F (West Monroe, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2015 12:10 PM
I ordered the Automind 2 weeks ago and i havent been to program my 2008 Jeep with it yet. Downloaded the program from the computer and it tells me it doesnt have support for my vehicle. Why sell something that doesnt support a vehicle. Been trying to get in touch with Banks Tech support but they close are closed by the time i get off work. They are PT and i am CT.
Reviewed by Clinton S (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 20, 2014 9:20 PM
I used the 91 octane program and I can tell the difference in acceleration and I don't have to get on it as much to keep up with traffic. Took 10 minutes to install and you can update it online.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- banks performance chips & programmers
- bling motorcycle license plate frames
- flowmaster 40 or 44
- jet performance stage 1 module review
- chip for lincoln
- ford programmers
- gmc cabin air filters
- ford f 250 seat covers
- ford f150 tuners
- 2011 dodge ram chip
- automobile car floor mats
- car mirror masks
- high flow air filter dodge ram