- Big performance without a big footprint--the 2" diameter Banks Bullet delivers 3 power levels
- On-the-fly adjustment between Stock, Tow (up to 30 hp) and Sport (up to 60 hp and 100 ft lbs of torque) modes
- Custom-tuned for your diesel engine
- Doubles as a digital gauge for monitoring boost, fueling and EGTs (optional EGT sensor required)
- Set the Banks Bullet to warn you when your boost, fueling or EGTs get too high
- Standard 2" gauge size fits in most gauge pods
- Straightforward installation for seasoned wrench-turners--professional install recommended
- Your Banks Bullet comes with a 2-year warranty
You don't need a .50 caliber Desert Eagle to bag squirrels, nor a bazooka for a duck hunt. That kind of firepower would leave behind nothing but fur, feathers and smoke. The same is true of performance chips. For a killer power upgrade that won't destroy your motor or your savings, saddle up with the Banks Bullet.
3 pre-tuned power levels are right at your fingertip with the Banks Bullet-Stock, Tow and Sport. Stock keeps you motoring at your diesel's standard rate when you want to take it easy. Tow mode gooses your energy about 30 hp for more energetic hauling. And Sport...well, let's just say that when you need around 60 hp and 100 ft lbs of torque to rocket past turtle-trucks on the highway, flip into Sport!
More than just a performance upgrade, your Banks Bullet doubles as a digital gauge. It displays your boost, fueling and EGTs (optional EGT sensor required). And, it'll even flash warnings if your powerplant needs to take a breather. 2-year warranty.
Banks Bullet Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stanley J (Mount Olive, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2012 8:24 PM
Mounted my Banks Bullet in a pod looks great. Unit wiring was easy to install. The Banks Bullet is very easy to operate and change program on the fly. Enjoy the new power 30 hp tow 60 hp sport.
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?