- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
490 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (Chattaroy, WA) — Jan 01, 2016 8:46 PM
I installed the bully dog tuner I'm my 2005 F250 super duty and the tuner frooze up. I did not have the use of my truck untill I got a new tuner from bully dog. I will be sending the product I bought from auto anything back. Thanks Michael
Reviewed by Cody T (Ellenburg Depot, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2015 7:17 PM
Received as a Christmas present and haven't installed it yet but it looks to be a good product
Reviewed by Dennis N (LODI, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2015 9:14 AM
Its a nice addition to add a bit of power but its definitely a gas saver.i went up 3mpg very impressed. Dissapointed with the settings. And if your not computer Savy It's difficult to load up on the pc.
Reviewed by Jax H (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Dec 25, 2015 11:02 PM
I bought this when it was on sale for $300, but buying at full price just honestly isn't worth it. I bought this for my maxima, and the fuse adapter kit doesn't fit my fuses or any fuse I've found online or at stores. Bully dog customer service couldn't help me any more then a guy at radio shack could. The installation took a total of a week because I had to order more stuff of the Internet to be able to safety wire my bully dog into my fuse box. Killed my battery and haven't noticed any gains.