- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
508 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven P (Crest Hill, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Thursday at 6:22 AM
Works very well saw increase in horsepower and small increase in mpg. One fault the unit does not auto shutoff when engine is shut down. Believe this good be a theft problem but will see.
Reviewed by Donnie S (Waterbury, VT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 1:23 AM
Couldn't believe the power that was being chained up that I can now harness at my very command thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by John S (BOWDON, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2016 10:21 AM
Easy to install and like the look. The biggest reason I settled on it was the shift on the fly ability. I do a lot of towing and a lot of highway so this makes the transition much easier. Noticed a huge power gain coupled with my modifications.
Reviewed by Tony D (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2016 8:09 AM
I purchased the tuner strictly for performance gains and it definitely made a difference. It's not necessarily fast but it's much more respectable and makes for a better driving experience
Reviewed by Anthony L (CHILLICOTHE, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 07, 2016 12:15 AM
Definitely a nice prgrammer has a lot of fuctions. Inceased mpg at lease by 5 mpg. Difficult to set up the fuctions on the sccreen.