- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
528 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter O (VICTORVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 7:20 PM
Well no booklet Kaymont describe the various functions of the system, such as stock, performance or towing. I shouldn't have to download and reprogram to switch from stock, performance and towing. Previous versions all you had to do, it was touch buttons to switch from stock, to performance to towing. So far unhappy
Reviewed by Michael P (Chehalis, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Sep 23, 2016 6:58 AM
After a month of solid research i decided to go with Bully Dog. Very easy install, excellent graphics, produces the best information from your vehicle. The Tow tune turned my sluggish truck into a sports car like feel to the drivetrain, great shifting, and perfect use of the 5.3 power band. If you have the chevy trucks made between 2000 and 2007 (classic) you should have this tuner.
Reviewed by John M (Parkersburg, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Xterra — Sep 10, 2016 6:46 PM
I had a little bit of difficulty with the initial download but the patient, friendly and knowledgeable operators are only a call away during business hours. The guy walked me through the entire process in no time. Installation wasn't too bad but they could use a better piggyback for the fuse. Buy one, you'll see. I erased the engine code caused periodically by my cold air intake, raised the speed limiter and raised my shift rpm's in minutes. I got T-boned that day so performance? Not sure yet.
Reviewed by Justin L (MARKSMAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2016 5:27 AM
If it says saves on fuel mileage there wrong. I get about the same but the performance part is nice power and speed throddle response is quick. Have yet to haul or tow anything yet but main reason I got it was for the economy part maybe I need to screw with it more and find what works best cause they don't give you a manual on how to really tune it. All and all not a bad purchase.
Reviewed by Todd H (MERCERSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Aug 06, 2016 6:39 AM
I can feel the difference in towing our 36' camper. Haven't tried the performance setting.