- Rebates: $60 Details
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis B (PISCATAWAY, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 5:55 AM
I may a good choice when I bought that tuner is excellent for my truck help me to save gas and give me a lot more power
Reviewed by Perry B (Howey in the Hills, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:13 AM
Very easy installation. Virtually no information is contained in the packing to let you know the differences between the tow/economy and performance mode. Also there is no adjustment for tire size or other options. For $550.00 there should be more than just two modes. Put in on and went from 16 mpg to 21 instantly with over 19 mpg when towing 5300 lb boat.
Reviewed by David M (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Saturday at 5:41 AM
This tuner adds a lot of power.Pulling my 34 ft camper to Myrtle Beach. Can't wait to see the results of that. Thanks
Reviewed by alton w (new gloucester, ME) — Jul 24, 2015 5:34 AM
Got it for my Toyota tacoma , it was not easy to install ( because Im not very good with computers ) for me . But the tech support was great .now love it works great and saves fuel Thankyou
Reviewed by Tony M (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2015 6:31 AM
I was told by one of your employees that it would not void my warranty. I found out that it does void it also that the extra fuel it pumps into engine causes the exhaust to plug up. Wish I would have know this before buying it. Not sure I want to use it now.
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems