No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Before proceeding, be aware that the Gas GT tunes only Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs. Moreover, the Diesel option will only tune Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs.
- Give your diesel- or gas-powered ride a big boost in power with the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal)
- Serves as the all-in-one key to unlocking superior engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Designed to read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Offers the user tons of downloadable features – like speedometer calibration – and up to 42 hp gains for gas engines (up to 120 hp for diesels)
- Exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches end users to maximize their vehicle’s fuel economy potential
- List of features/capabilities include full-color display with multiple color themes; day & night driving modes; and internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation – just connect the OBD-II adapter to your ride’s OBD-II port
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuners (49-State Legal) carry a 1-year warranty
Under your hood a tremendous amount of potential power is begging to be unleashed. Do so – today – with the four-in-one Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at-peak and this remarkable programmer taps into your motor to do just that, delivering huge gains in horsepower, torque and throttle response.
Bully Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle, whether you’re at the track or off-road. It provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time, and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas- and diesel-burners. The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Customer reviews rate this tuner at the top of its class when it comes to power programmers, and, to top it all off, it’s covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- It is highly recommended that you hook up a trickle charger to ensure your vehicle is above 12v when loading a tune. Vehicles with less than 12v may experience problems loading software to the vehicle’s memory.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
576 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert Z (Swedesboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2018 5:27 AM
This tuner has given new life to my 07 Silverado! It was easy to install and while I haven't noticed a difference in mpg,the extra power is awesome! I can't keep my foot off of the accelerator!
Reviewed by James G (MECHANICSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2018 1:27 PM
A nice product that was easy to update, install and tune. Bully Dog customer support was also helpful.
Reviewed by John G (VALLEY VIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 10, 2018 4:02 AM
Ordering was easy. Received on time. Great price !!! Bully Dog was easy to install and set up. I am amazed at the increased power. Way better than I expected. I have not driven enough to check mileage.