- Rebates: $60 Details
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
454 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen C (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:50 PM
I was looking to buy one of the cheaper tuners and was convinced to spend the extra money on the Bully Dog. I am BEYOND satisfied with my purchase!! Increased gas mileage as well as noticeable power increase. This unit teamed with the Dynomax cat back system and K&N cold air intake on my 2005 Silverado is AMAZING!! Thanks AutoAnything!
Reviewed by brian n (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 22, 2015 2:13 AM
it was a little confusing to install it works well gas mileage is up 2 mile to a gallon pick up is much better on highway
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (Santa Claus, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Jun 19, 2015 7:51 AM
I have had nothing but problems with this tuner always showing a P0088 code. Fuel rail pressure high have talked to bullydog 7 times still not fixed. I would not buy another one.
Reviewed by James B (HOLMES, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jun 17, 2015 7:47 PM
I'm not a computer savvy person but Bully Dog makes it easy.installed it myself 90% of the way then I had a couple questions and BullyDog staff was there to coach me through it the rest of the way.Once installed I went right for the performance mode. It took about three miles of driving before the tuner synced in with the truck. Better gas milage better throttle response and smoother shifting. It's worth it!
Reviewed by Brad D (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jun 15, 2015 3:45 PM
The programmer definitely increased hp and torque which is awesome, how much more I have idea since I don't have a dyno at my disposal. As far as increased mpg there is none. I didn't know you were supposed to use the driving coach and drive like an old woman to "gain" an increase in mpg. The tonneau cover I installed did more to boost mpg than anything.
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems