- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog GT Platinum is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The GT Platinum Tuner provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
550 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis K (CHINO VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Monday at 10:26 PM
Worked just like it should have, I got all parts before I was supposed to which really helped. I will be using auto anything for things I expect to purchase in the future. Tuner works as advertised, got about 6mpg more after installing the GT platinum. Which is weird because the truck is so much more responsive and has way more power. Truck was always hard to start since installing the unit it starts first time every time. Not sure how it fixed problem but I like it!
Reviewed by MICHAEL S (NICEVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 12, 2017 6:24 AM
I have a 2016 Silverado crew cab z-71. It's no secret these trucks are underpowered. This tuner dramatically improves off the line performance and my fuel economy improved by 3mpg in town and 4 on the highway. The improvements in the transmission shift patterns are very noticeable and I'm looking forward to see what this does for towing capability.
Reviewed by Anthony R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — May 10, 2017 10:14 PM
Unit does a great job of monitoring the engine and various other statuses but could use a ton of improvements in engine optimization. I really think they were overly cautious when programming for Nissan. Granted, I have a 4 cylinder so wasn't expecting massive gains but am very disappointed because I know this thing could do so much more.
Reviewed by Daniel F (Valley, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2017 1:11 PM
Very easy to install, I even hard wired it into the fuse block under the hood so it works on/off with the ignition. Over all it's a great piece of machinery. I was able to turn off AFM, which is great. Also programmed it to performance tune on engine and trans, and within 2 tanks of fuel I am seeing a 3 mpg increase, that's awesome because I was only getting 12.6 before the programmer. AutoAnything even lowered the price for me, so don't hesitate to chat with someone and ask!!!
- bully dog performance chips & programmers
- gaylords tonneau covers
- max energy programmer
- tsw vale wheels
- honda dashboard cover
- dodge performance chips
- ford diesel programmers
- gmc mud flaps
- best programmer for f150
- performance chips for toyota tacoma
- nerf steps for trucks
- bike rack for car reviews
- custom fit car floor mats