- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
473 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kade M (SHIPSHEWANA, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2015 8:45 PM
I don't like the big screen on the speed gauge. It needs options on what you want to see, not a graph that tracks your speed for the last .25 miles. Other than that this thing is worth it! Power increased tremendously! Highway mpg went from 11.6 to 15.3. ( my truck has a 7" lift and 35's) you really have to mess with it if you want your actual speed display accurate. When I put in 35s and the gear ratio it was 10 mph faster that what I was going. So that can also b tweeked. Worth the price!!!!!!
Reviewed by Derick P (KAILUA,KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 10, 2015 11:40 PM
I use my truck to tow my boat lift it an put 33"s this programer made it like nothings on my truck pulls like a champ and im sure that I use less gas very happy. The best I were I bought it from unbeatable service every one of my orders was at my doorin 3 to 4 days!!! I live hawaii. Thanks!
Reviewed by William L (Superior, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Sep 10, 2015 5:58 PM
WoW! I went from 12.5 to 16 in the city, using 91 oct on performance mode, shift points firm. Versus 87 oct in stock. It's how you drive it that matters. The driving coach is way cool. And it's fast too!
Reviewed by weston s (Wonder lake, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Sep 09, 2015 5:09 PM
Purchased this bully dog gt and set up for a 2008 tundra 5.7 crewmax 4x4 that has a 3 inch leveling kit and 3 inch body lift.installed the performance setting and all I can say is wow.by no means is it like a diesel but for a gas it's very noticeable.as far as gas mileage the best was on the towing setting with throttle set to economy and shift points set to performance.before the bully dog I got 17-17.5 on the highway, now I got 18.5-19.6.around town seems to be in the 15's.
Reviewed by Cody R (UNADILLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2015 7:47 AM
Went from edge to bully dog and I seem to like the bully dog better, the on the fly tuning is great the power is very noticeable and I went from 14.4 mpg to 20.3 mpg within 2 weeks driving in performance tune. I wouldnt recommend playing around in extreme tune with stock parts I put my tranny into limp mode right away.
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems