- Rebates: $45 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
483 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warren H (Apex, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 07, 2015 9:10 AM
Bully Dog GT Tuner added to 2002 Ford F-250 7.3 diesel for additional horse power and torque to tow a 12000 lb 5th wheel camper. Tuner has performed as promised to provide extra towing power - especially valuable for towing in the mountains. Just as valuable is a gain in fuel mileage of approximately 3-5 mpg whether towing or not. Also important is ability to view specific vehicle performance parameters: most recently transmission overheating. This prompted addition of an extra trans cooler.
Reviewed by Benny D (ADAMS, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2015 8:17 PM
After a phone call to Bully Dog Tech the device began to do its duty. I'm still waiting. Fuel mileage has not changed. Performance is the same as it was before it was installed. I jump over the fence and what I thought was good was a blinding snow shower.
Reviewed by David B (MUSTANG, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Oct 29, 2015 9:34 PM
I've had Ford diesels since 99, so a tuner on a gasser is no where close to the value of a diesel tuner, but my truck has a 6" lift with 35's and stock 3.55s.The truck would only hold 6th gear from 68-70 MPH, so I got a tuner in hopes that a few more HP would be enough to hold it in gear so I could use cruise control on the highway. It did, and also my MPG has gone from 13.2 to 15.1 in the past 3 tanks of gas. The extra HP is noticeable, and I was able to adjust the speedometer for bigger tires
Reviewed by Raudy M (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 29, 2015 9:26 AM
The main reason for my purchase was to increase fuel efficiency and provide more power when towing. This device has a nice screen with a bunch of options/gauges to view operating data of your vehicle. However, when I ran 91 octane fuel and the 'Premium' tune (as well as 85 and Regular tune) I did not see any MPG increase or towing performance. In all honesty, I lost fuel efficiency while towing.