- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
520 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 10:06 PM
I recently took a 2800 mile trip and I only used 80 gallons of diesel going and coming round trip I get 40 miles to the gallon plus on the 6.7 Dodge Cummins diesel I'm very pleased with it I would recommend it to all diesel enthusiasts that want to save money on fuel and not only that I did not even use Maybe an eighth of a tank of DF fluid with that being said the power is all still there it works great I love it and I would recommend it to anybody very easy to install my truck has a 2015 Dodge
Reviewed by Andrew C (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jul 15, 2016 2:34 AM
I have a 2001 Chev Silverado 2500HD. It has been recently upgraded to larger tires an needed a boost to handle the larger 33" tires. The BullyDog did the trick. Great product. You can program your tire size. gear change for your differential, your transmission shift points. I chose the pre-programed tow setting for my truck. I gave me the ability to easily pull our travel trailer on vacation.
Reviewed by Ronald D (Elyria, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2016 7:19 AM
Saw a little increase in power . Fuel mpg shows 2mpg above my on board computer .I know the truck is right. I haven't gone on any long trips to get a good reading. Not happy you can't change setting on the fly. No 0 to 60 test.
Reviewed by Christopher B (WEST HAVEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 02, 2016 3:29 PM
Hardest part of installation is running wires and stuff. Bought this tuner after reading reviews on others.Bully Tech support is very helpful! Installed performance tune and drove to work for a week. MPG went from 17 to 20! Installed tow tune and pulled my 5800 lb travel trailer with full water tank.Tow MPG went from 9 to 13 and went faster up the hills with less downshifting! The driving coach takes a few drives to get used to but not a biggie!