- Tune for horsepower and torque with 4 different power levels with the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-state Legal)
- Exclusive Driving Coach feature teaches you to improve fuel economy
- Full color display screen with multiple themes adds a touch of style and technology to your ride
- View instant fuel economy and trip fuel economy
- Displays current gear on vehicles with auto trans
- Monitors and displays vehicle parameters (PIDs) in real time
- Features programmable daytime and nighttime driving modes
- Quickly read and erase diagnostic trouble codes
- 2 1/4” height , 3 1/2” width, 3/4” diameter
- Includes custom windshield mount
- Universal T-socket style mount accommodates almost any off-the-shelf mounting style
- Free internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation (20-40 minutes)
- Increases in fuel mileage depending on driving style
- 50-State Legal
- Your Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-state Legal) is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to adding performance to your ride, not all parts are created equal in the eyes of your local smog technician. In some states, a missing CARB EO number results in a failed smog test, followed by a frantic search through your garage for your stock parts. Rule the road while rolling legal with the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner.
Whether you use your ride for extreme or mundane tasks, the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner has what it takes to get the job done. Choose from multiple power levels at the press of a button to tackle the trails one moment and save MPGs on the highway the next. Live sensor data is displayed to alert you of issues before the check engine light is tripped. Already have messages causing an eyesore on your dash? No problem. With the Bully Dog GT Tuner, diagnostic trouble codes are read and cleared with ease.
The Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner includes a custom windshield mount, plus features a universal T-socket style mount that works with most off-the-shelf mounting styles. Easy installation. Backed by a 1-year warranty
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig B (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 09, 2017 12:20 AM
This a great tuner. I installed it when I upgraded my tires from stock to 35" mud tires and my truck doesn't even feel like it has larger tires installed. Also Bully Dog tech support is nice and easy to work with.
Reviewed by Marcus E (HEMET, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 9:18 PM
I have a 12 Silverado ltz 6.2 6 speed trans already a Bad Truck but since I added the Dog it drives like a Vett sh__
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully dog performance chips & programmers
- edge cs gas evolution programmer
- the original shade tempe az
- truck floor mates
- jeep performance chips
- ford programmers
- ford truck camper shells
- gmc canyon tonneau cover
- chevy truck tuners
- corvette chips
- bike rack 5 bikes
- bra for front of car
- suv rear cargo mats