- Breathe new life into your Hemi with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner
- Choose from precision–tailored tunes to maximize horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Features twin 32–bit processors for a smooth tuning experience
- Pre–loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—ready to go, right out of the box
- Built–in 1GB of memory stores your custom tunes and data logs
- Intuitive user interface with color touch screen
- Create and save custom tunes
- Use as a scan tool to read trouble codes, diagnose issues and clear service lights
- Hook the tuner up to your PC through a standard USB port for free online updates
- Won’t leave a detectable “watermark” for service technicians to see
- Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel on you Dodge
- Change shift points as far as 6400 rpms
- Wide range of adjustable paramaters which allow the control of cooling fans, raising or lowering of RPM, fine tuning of fuel mixture, and more
- Your DiabloSport inTune tuner is backed by a 1–year warranty
No doubt about it, your Hemi is one of the mightiest motors on the block. But despite the hype, this ultra–refined V8 is hampered by less–than–legendary factory tuning. Unleashing the beast is only a few menu selections and moments away with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner.
DiabloSport uses its tuning expertise, to squeeze every bit of performance and adjustability from your ride. Loads of pre–configured tunes, near–endless data logging and a powerful scan tool are crammed into a portable and stylish smartphone–sized device.
The DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner provides the most straight–forward interface with your ride possible. Speed is the name of the game, with a color, high–definition touch screen and dual 32 bit processors. The end result is more power, economy and drivability with an installation that only takes a few minutes.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric D (CAMP VERDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Sunday at 10:15 AM
The throttle response/feel is improved and better shifting feel are the biggest noticable differences over stock. Installation was easy and returing the car back to stock configuration is just as easy. FYI I used the 91 octane tune with no issues, gas mileage seems to be about the same maybe even 1-2 mpg better.
Reviewed by Clinton H (WESTON, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 19, 2015 10:21 AM
I purchased this tuner to increase the power of my Ram 1500. I have had DiabloSport products in the past and they were great and this was no different. Very easy to use and the added power is great. The things I like about this tuner is that you can disable MDS so no crazy exhaust sound if you have upgraded your muffler, tire size adjustments for oversized tires and wheels. Also, the ability to have custom tunes, change shift points, rev limiters are also great features.
Reviewed by Robert Z (DUBUQUE, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Jan 06, 2015 10:23 AM
Overall not bad at all. The touchscreen is not junk, but it is a cheaper design and for the first day or two it was hard to get the device to recognize my selections. It seems to have gotten better over time. Had it custom tuned, huge difference. Love the extra power.
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner
- Ships By 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- diablosport predator tuner
- diablosport t1000 trinity programmer reviews
- diablosport extreme power puck review
- diablosport obd-ii port cover
- ford tuner
- jeep performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- power programmer for ford f150
- floor mats for nissan maxima
- 2011 silverado chip
- accessories for pickup truck
- automotive window rain guards