- Breathe new life into your Hemi with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner
- Choose from precision–tailored tunes to maximize horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Features twin 32–bit processors for a smooth tuning experience
- Pre–loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—ready to go, right out of the box
- Built–in 1GB of memory stores your custom tunes and data logs
- Intuitive user interface with color touch screen
- Create and save custom tunes
- Use as a scan tool to read trouble codes, diagnose issues and clear service lights
- Hook the tuner up to your PC through a standard USB port for free online updates
- Won’t leave a detectable “watermark” for service technicians to see
- Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel on you Dodge
- Change shift points as far as 6400 rpms
- Wide range of adjustable paramaters which allow the control of cooling fans, raising or lowering of RPM, fine tuning of fuel mixture, and more
- Your DiabloSport inTune tuner is backed by a 1–year warranty
No doubt about it, your Hemi is one of the mightiest motors on the block. But despite the hype, this ultra–refined V8 is hampered by less–than–legendary factory tuning. Unleashing the beast is only a few menu selections and moments away with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner.
DiabloSport uses its tuning expertise, to squeeze every bit of performance and adjustability from your ride. Loads of pre–configured tunes, near–endless data logging and a powerful scan tool are crammed into a portable and stylish smartphone–sized device.
The DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner provides the most straight–forward interface with your ride possible. Speed is the name of the game, with a color, high–definition touch screen and dual 32 bit processors. The end result is more power, economy and drivability with an installation that only takes a few minutes.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Omar P (COLORADO CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Friday at 8:12 PM
Just recently added the diablo sport tuner to my 2012 392 challenger along with jba headers mid pipe cold air intake and slp exhaust the car feels like it has way more power and acceleration!
Reviewed by Jason B (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Feb 21, 2015 3:34 PM
No complaints here! Easy to register the tuner and check for updated, followed the instructions and easy to install the tune. Definitely woke up my car some.
Reviewed by Michael G (Jacksonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2015 2:30 PM
Bought the diablo DCX after previously buying the SuperChip to add MPGs and was disappointed with both of them. I was averaging 17mpg in the city before tuning it to the gas saver mode with both tuners and within hours of the same driving habits, they both dropped my mpg to 14. However, it does obviously have other adjustment capabilities but if your buying it to get better MPGs, I wouldn't recommend it.
Reviewed by Kevin P (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Feb 15, 2015 10:20 AM
I purchased the inTune for my '14 Challenger R/T and, after programming, I am pleased with the result. The car is smoother and more responsive. I would have rated higher, but this thing is SLOW to program and I was prompted to update it right out of the box before being able to use it just to be told 20 minutes into the update attempt that it was up to date already. All in all, from open box to successful program was right at an hour, but second program was about 15 minutes.
Reviewed by carlos c (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 12, 2015 12:43 AM
Worth the money, still only 2 weeks but opened up beautifully and balanced. Paired with Flowmaster 40 series and K & N 63.Noticeably increased horsepower, smooth and ease of torque. Totally eliminated heavy truck feel!
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships By 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- diablosport predator tuner
- diablosport t1000 trinity programmer reviews
- diablosport extreme power puck review
- diablosport obd-ii port cover
- ford tuner
- jeep performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- power programmer for ford f150
- floor mats for nissan maxima
- 2011 silverado chip
- accessories for pickup truck
- automotive window rain guards