- Breathe new life into your Hemi with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner
- Choose from precision–tailored tunes to maximize horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Features twin 32–bit processors for a smooth tuning experience
- Pre–loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—ready to go, right out of the box
- Built–in 1GB of memory stores your custom tunes and data logs
- Intuitive user interface with color touch screen
- Create and save custom tunes
- Use as a scan tool to read trouble codes, diagnose issues and clear service lights
- Hook the tuner up to your PC through a standard USB port for free online updates
- Won’t leave a detectable “watermark” for service technicians to see
- Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel on you Dodge
- Change shift points as far as 6400 rpms
- Wide range of adjustable paramaters which allow the control of cooling fans, raising or lowering of RPM, fine tuning of fuel mixture, and more
- Your DiabloSport inTune tuner is backed by a 1–year warranty
No doubt about it, your Hemi is one of the mightiest motors on the block. But despite the hype, this ultra–refined V8 is hampered by less–than–legendary factory tuning. Unleashing the beast is only a few menu selections and moments away with the DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner.
DiabloSport uses its tuning expertise, to squeeze every bit of performance and adjustability from your ride. Loads of pre–configured tunes, near–endless data logging and a powerful scan tool are crammed into a portable and stylish smartphone–sized device.
The DiabloSport inTune I–1000–DCX Tuner provides the most straight–forward interface with your ride possible. Speed is the name of the game, with a color, high–definition touch screen and dual 32 bit processors. The end result is more power, economy and drivability with an installation that only takes a few minutes.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Oct 16, 2014 10:19 PM
Go to Diablos forum for the in tune to get some insight on this product before you buy. The tunes that come in the tuner are pretty much worthless and the car felt slower and sparked knocked with the 91and 93 tunes. Yes I run BP 93 in my car and it is the recommendation along with Mobil ,Sunoco by Diablo.It takes hours to update and it is not Mac compatible. Custom tuning is required and costs more! If you are buying just for tunes in device,do not waste your time.Go to forum and check it out .
Reviewed by michael w (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Aug 20, 2014 4:24 AM
you can definitely tell a difference, throttle response is quick now and it dont shut half the engine off anymore shifts are quicker and my 0 to 60 got better by .6
DiabloSport inTune I-1000-DCX Tuner
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 18815
- Ships By 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.