- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik R (Anza, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2015 1:43 PM
Dang. I didn't realize there was a 500 character limit. So I will keep this short and sweet. Power 5 Ease of use 5 Tuneability 4 Instructions on what does what 3 If you don't care about your 0-60 times and yada yada buy this tuner. Oh! Do NOT adjust your tune if you have smog/state inspection coming up. They don't tell you that if you adjust parameters you will fail. It took about a week for my truck to go through the "GM cycle". Great buy, autoanything rocks
Reviewed by Bernard M (Gordonsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — May 10, 2015 4:40 PM
The Diablo Sport is easy to use and delivers the power as advertised. My 2013 Grand Sport makes the rear end wiggle even with traction control on. Thanks for the great price. Bernie M.
Reviewed by rick f (AUBURN, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Neon — May 10, 2015 3:47 AM
This was my first experience with tuning and I have to say I am very impressed. Used to peak boost around 18. Now I have no idea because the boost gauge needle is buried way beyond the 20 psi max reading. I had to change my tires because I just could not get them to hook up anymore. Thanks Diablosport.
Reviewed by Christopher K (ATTLEBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2015 8:31 AM
Tried the 87 tune with mild shift the first time and could notice a difference. Then went right to the Diablo Tune with 93. Not that much of a power difference from the 87 but all in all it woke up the truck for everyday use and I also am towing a 29' travel trailer
Reviewed by Johnathan T (Jasper, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2015 7:18 AM
Really good tuner. Tuner did exactly what says it would do. I mostly bought tuner to delete the afm or (dod). My truck has 7 1/2" and 35" tires, so truck would go to 4 cyl mode often and was pretty frustrating to me. I did notice a little more pep in truck ,which was a plus. I really wasn't worried about gas mileage because I just use truck for pleasure and some towing but so far truck has gone from about 14.5 up to averaging around 16.5 to 17.9.
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?