- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Crystal L (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 24, 2015 8:06 AM
87 octane tune does seem to open up some power. 87 Tune has VERY hard shifts. Had to contact customer service. (Great customer service -Mike) He sent me a custom tune to fix that. 91 octane tune had very little difference compared to the 87. My truck was running rich with 91 tune using 91 octane fuel. Switched over to 87 running great! I input the actual size of my tires and it set my speedo -5. Very inaccurate. Had to adjust size to calibrate it. Autoanything has the best price for intune. Thnx
Reviewed by Thomas L (New Bedford, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Jun 16, 2015 4:08 AM
This is an awesome product better than expected! Plenty of adjustments and a lot of easy tunes! The only thing I didn't like is the product doesn't come with a lot of info but when you contact Diablosport they are quick to respond! I recommend to anyone looking to wake up the hidden beast under the hood!!
Reviewed by Gary A (PIEDMONT, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy SS — Jun 10, 2015 5:08 PM
I programmed my 2014 Chevy SS with the Diablo I-1000 and was thoroughly impressed. It now has the performance of a 4 door Corvette. It was only 1 of 2 on the market that I could find. It was simple to program and exceeded my expectations. I have the competitor's programmers on my other GM vehicles with the 6.2L engines and the I-1000 is a far superior product.
- Ships By 7/01
- What Do You Drive?