- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
283 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher R (TRUMBULL, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2015 9:01 AM
The DiabloSport i-1000 was very easy to use. I was able to tune my truck in a few minutes. It allows for customization and you can change the tune or revert back to stock any time. I have put approximately 600 miles on my truck since the tune. The power increase is noticeable and my mpg improved. I definitely made the right choice by going with this tuner.
Reviewed by craig m (DEMOTTE, IN) — Jul 27, 2015 3:38 PM
Only reason I'm rating 4 out of 5 stars is had a little difficulty trying to register the intune had to get ahold of customer service etc. Other than that great product big gains better fuel economy better all around on my 2006 300c srt8
Reviewed by Thomas J (JENKINS, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 18, 2015 9:13 AM
Truck feels much better after turning AFM and torque management off. Took a few days to really notice. Installed the 93 "hot tune" as well. Don't expect smoking burnouts or a Camero killer but the truck does feel better to drive. I recommend it just for the fact that you can turn off the factory restrictions and AFM, but for straight up power gains I recommend a custom tune. That's my next route.
Reviewed by Nicholas B (CONWAY, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Jul 17, 2015 6:15 AM
Great product that does what it says. My car is auto and the 93 firm shift setting grabs 3rd often! Has bumped up the fun factor and it never gets old!
The current product is out of stock.
Click Power Programmers & Performance Tuners to view related products
- Ships By 8/04