- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (Hellam, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 2:25 PM
Very user friendly device. I did see a 1.2mpg increase and felt a slight power increase also. I did the 93 octane tune. What I like best is I was able to turn off that AWFUL AFM GM uses on their trucks, now it's in V-8 mode all the time, no more of that dull sound out of the loud pipes when in v-4 or v-6 mode. I also increased the shift firmness, definitely chirpped tires a few times when I had to really get on it lol. Only wish the touch screen was more repsonsive.
Reviewed by Matthew G (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 8:26 PM
Fixed all the shift points on my Sierra, I can feel the difference in acceleration and overall torque. Spend some time and really customize your truck. I changed the tire size, shifting, fuel type, and fuel injection slope. I can really notice a difference now.
Reviewed by Chris L (ESSEX JUNCTION, VT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2015 4:26 AM
I have a 2010 dodge ram took it to the drag strip 1/4 mile. Before the tune my best time was a 15.1 On the diablo tune i ran a 14.6 I have been running the gas mile tune and receive about 1 and 1/2 mile per gallon more. I never calculated it how ever I can tell by how far I can go on a tank. I use to do about 280 now up to 300
Reviewed by Scott V (Lino Lakes, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2015 7:13 AM
Very impressed with the ease of changing tunes and the actual difference each tune makes. I used the Tow mode while towing a 20 foot steel car trailer with a Mercedes E Class sedan on it, and it was excellent. I could easily get up to 70-75 mph and it was very effortless. I have been running the 91 Octane tune the rest of the time and my truck is a rocket, while getting a solid 18mpg even with lots of short trips. Bang for the buck is exceptional.
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?