- Unlock your ride’s restricted stock settings with a DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner
- Pre-loaded tunes improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits
- Creates and stores custom tunes to suit your changing driving demands
- Adds double-digit gains in horsepower and torque without popping your hood
- Incredibly responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory than the standard inTune
- Measures and stores performance to help you dial-in your settings
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose and clear engine fault codes
- High-speed data logging with integrated PC data streaming
- Easy tune mode with simple walkthrough yes/no questions
- Multi-license tuning to power up any supported vehicle in your driveway
- Update your i2 software anywhere—connect via Wi-Fi, PC, Mac OS or Linux
- Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
You can spend hours of time and hundreds of dollars wrenching on your ride in an attempt to unleash every drop of restricted power. Or you can enjoy double-digit performance gains by simply plugging in the cutting-edge DiabloSport inTune i2.
By replacing your weak stock settings with pre-loaded tunes to improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner takes your ride from factory to ferocious with just a few taps of the responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen. Boasting a faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory to create and store custom tunes than the standard inTune, this next evolution is the perfect way to dial-in your settings and show off your progress. Logging data at super-speeds and streaming it straight to your integrated PC DataViewer, the DiabloSport i2 checks and clears trouble codes in a matter of minutes.
Easier to use than ever before, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Programmer features a simple tuning walkthrough mode with error-free yes/no questions and multi-license tuning so you can power up all the supported vehicles in your driveway. Update your i2 software virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or on your PC, Mac OX or Linux. Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eleanore B (Orange City, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2016 9:51 AM
I have had the tuner for over a month and it works great. I have done the 97 octane and 87 octane tune and see the results.
Reviewed by Aaron G (Elizabeth City, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2016 5:52 AM
Installed on a 2016 Chevy Silverado 5.3L, overall disappointed with the product but moderately pleased with the results. I like the option to turn off active fuel management, remove the speed limiter, change the throttle behavior. However the tuner interface is very slow and the menus are somewhat confusing. With today's smartphones an app would have been 1000x better. With this product you're paying a few dollars for the device and a lot more for the privilege of modifying your vehicle.
Reviewed by Chad M (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Taurus — Mar 30, 2016 11:57 AM
I'm thrilled with my Diablosport tuner purchase. Getting 1.5-2.0 MPG better. HP is ridiculous; stock is 365 and Diablosport estimated 50 HP increase on 87 octane tune. I can feel it all!! Shifting has also been smoothed and optimized. That's the most surprising part...smoother shifting but shifts quicker under heavy power. Love this thing! Also, just tuned my 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 with 5.0. Same tuner just bought additional license for $149. Totally worth every penny!
Ships By 5/02
- What Do You Drive?