- Unlock your ride’s restricted stock settings with a DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner
- Pre-loaded tunes improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits
- Creates and stores custom tunes to suit your changing driving demands
- Adds double-digit gains in horsepower and torque without popping your hood
- Incredibly responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory than the standard inTune
- Measures and stores performance to help you dial-in your settings
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose and clear engine fault codes
- High-speed data logging with integrated PC data streaming
- Easy tune mode with simple walkthrough yes/no questions
- Multi-license tuning to power up any supported vehicle in your driveway
- Update your i2 software anywhere—connect via Wi-Fi, PC, Mac OS or Linux
- Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
You can spend hours of time and hundreds of dollars wrenching on your ride in an attempt to unleash every drop of restricted power. Or you can enjoy double-digit performance gains by simply plugging in the cutting-edge DiabloSport inTune i2.
By replacing your weak stock settings with pre-loaded tunes to improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner takes your ride from factory to ferocious with just a few taps of the responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen. Boasting a faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory to create and store custom tunes than the standard inTune, this next evolution is the perfect way to dial-in your settings and show off your progress. Logging data at super-speeds and streaming it straight to your integrated PC DataViewer, the DiabloSport i2 checks and clears trouble codes in a matter of minutes.
Easier to use than ever before, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Programmer features a simple tuning walkthrough mode with error-free yes/no questions and multi-license tuning so you can power up all the supported vehicles in your driveway. Update your i2 software virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or on your PC, Mac OX or Linux. Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris S (Liberty, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Thursday at 8:22 PM
Bought the i2 after my wife's 2011 avalanche started burning some oil (just hit 50000) so purchased this to turn off the dreaded AFM system. 1st off I am a mechanic so I am very fimilar with scan tools ect. This device works excellent to disable the AFM the reason for 3 stars there is basically no instructions to tell you how to disable or add what you want, I had to contact diablo sport to find the afm(dod) option. Would I purchase again yes,worked properly and loaded tunes in 5 minutes max
Reviewed by Monty D (GRAND ISLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Tuesday at 4:55 AM
I used this tuner in my 2007 Ford Mustang GT. Loved that it let me set my tune and remove the speed limiter. NOTE* Make sure you update it before trying to install in your vehicle. I had to run the update twice to get my car to run correctly. More user error than any part on the tuner
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18810
Ships By 2/15
- What Do You Drive?