- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock your ride’s restricted stock settings with a DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner
- Pre-loaded tunes improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits
- Creates and stores custom tunes to suit your changing driving demands
- Adds double-digit gains in horsepower and torque without popping your hood
- Incredibly responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory than the standard inTune
- Measures and stores performance to help you dial-in your settings
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose and clear engine fault codes
- High-speed data logging with integrated PC data streaming
- Easy tune mode with simple walkthrough yes/no questions
- Multi-license tuning to power up any supported vehicle in your driveway
- Update your i2 software anywhere—connect via Wi-Fi, PC, Mac OS or Linux
- Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
You can spend hours of time and hundreds of dollars wrenching on your ride in an attempt to unleash every drop of restricted power. Or you can enjoy double-digit performance gains by simply plugging in the cutting-edge DiabloSport inTune i2.
By replacing your weak stock settings with pre-loaded tunes to improve throttle response, optimize shift patterns and adjust tire ratio & speed limits, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner takes your ride from factory to ferocious with just a few taps of the responsive, high-res 2.8” color touchscreen. Boasting a faster processor, updated graphics and more internal memory to create and store custom tunes than the standard inTune, this next evolution is the perfect way to dial-in your settings and show off your progress. Logging data at super-speeds and streaming it straight to your integrated PC DataViewer, the DiabloSport i2 checks and clears trouble codes in a matter of minutes.
Easier to use than ever before, the DiabloSport inTune i2 Programmer features a simple tuning walkthrough mode with error-free yes/no questions and multi-license tuning so you can power up all the supported vehicles in your driveway. Update your i2 software virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or on your PC, Mac OX or Linux. Your DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune i2 Tuner Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason B (Flowood, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 8:11 PM
I used the tuner to adjust my speedometer for larger tires I put on my truck. That plus the fuel saving setting increased my mpg by almost 20%. I haven't had time to play around with the other settings yet. It's very easy to use. The whole process including reading instructions took about 10 mins.
Reviewed by Lee G (Thompsons Station, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Tuesday at 5:15 AM
Fantastic product! It took a few updates and attempts to recognize my Challenger, but after the initial set-up the first tune didn't take long at all (93 Octane). I have installed a CAI, MM Ported Throttle Body, Borla ATAK Cat Back Exhaust and this tune just smoothed everything out! Better Throttle response, exhaust sounds better---The car feels like it has more power overall. I didn't do before and after Dynos, so I don't have numbers, but you can actually feel it. I'm glad I bought it!!!
Reviewed by Marco A (SPOTSWOOD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Friday at 8:14 AM
Excellent tuner. Very easy to use. The tuner walks you through every step. The car feels better. Even though you need to use 91 octane, it has much better MPG that makes up for the cost.
Reviewed by Trever P (LAUREL, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 15, 2017 6:52 AM
This works great. Definately made the truck run better. Much better throttle response. Turned off the V4 mode so it sounds better with my exhaust. Only running the 87 octane tune so far, but I'm satisfied.
- diablosport performance chips & programmers
- can you turn the fuel up on a 2002 f150
- lund hinged genesis
- mito compass mirror
- ford tuner
- plymouth vinyl floor mats
- power chips for ford trucks
- rubber floor mats for chevy cruze
- performance chips for hyundai tiburon
- bully dog programmer f250
- best bike racks for suvs
- fitted seat covers
- truck cargo racks