- Identify your ECU as a no-reflash zone with the DiabloSport OBD-II Port Cover
- Custom carved for a flush fit on 99.9% of OBDII ports
- Prevents unwitting mechanics from erasing your custom tune
- Wrought from premium aluminum billet
- Finished with a red anodized coat for high-octane looks and superior durability
- Boldly engraved with “DO NOT REPROGRAM” and the legendary DiabloSport logo
- Your DiabloSport OBD-II Port Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
For true power hounds, programming the perfect tune is a necessary step on the road to customization glory. It's more than just plugging in a chip—it's years at the track testing torque output, recalibrating tire sizes and mastering your fuel mixtures. Problem is, taking your ride to the mechanic is like playing a game of digital Russian roulette—one false move and your tune is toast. So, block unwanted access to your diagnostic port and keep your car custom with the DiabloSport OBD-II Port Cover.
Precision cut to snugly cap your OBDII port and boldly stamped with the words “DO NOT REPROGRAM," the DiabloSport OBD Port Cover clearly identifies your ECU as a no-go zone. And, the legendary DiabloSport logo in the center tells the world your ride is equipped with pavement-searing power. Plus, the DiabloSport OBD II port cover is carved from premium billet aluminum with an aggressive anodized red finish. So, you get serious interior style that never rusts. Even better, DiabloSport backs your OBD Cover with a 2-year warranty.
DiabloSport OBD-II Port Cover Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by TIM C (Pleasant Valley, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — Jan 06, 2015 5:10 AM
QUALITY PROCISION MACHINED ALUMINUM COVER...FITS GREAT AND LOOKS GREAT TOO..!!.. BRIGHT EMERGENCY RED..SHOWS EXACTELY WHERE YOUR OBD-II CONNECTION IS..
Reviewed by Marcel M (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis — Apr 05, 2014 12:49 PM
This cover is excellent quality, I am very impressed with it. It Keeps the Ford dealer from "re-programming to default" my set performance parameters on routine maintenance visits. Or at least it puts them on notice when they see their code reading machine will not plug in.... Then then the mechanic will check the work-order that they failed to read in the first place, and see I TOLD THEM TO NOT TOUCH MY PORT!this will change my parameters.They leave it alone and all is well with the world. :)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- diablo chip
- diablosport extreme power puck reviews
- diablosport trinity programmer
- hypertech econ programmer reviews
- jeep engine management computer
- dodge diesel power chips
- ford diesel programmers
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 programmers
- edge tuner f150
- jeep grand cherokee chip
- running boards
- auto seat covers
- brush guards