- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport programmers & tuners are only compatible with Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles.
- The DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner delivers tremendous performance gains, multiple adjustable options, advanced data-logging capabilities, and custom-tuning functionality
- Plugs directly into the OBD-II diagnostic port, located under the dashboard
- Performance programs add horsepower and economy
- User-adjustable options include tire size, gears, shifting and more
- Tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes
- Includes a USB cord for updates and downloads
- Supports numerous vehicles, including domestic gas and diesel cars and trucks
- Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner is covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Offering tremendous performance gains for your domestic gas or diesel car or truck, the new-and-improved DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner gives you, the user, access to advanced data-logging capabilities, and an impressive assortment of adjustable options – including tire size, gears, shifting and more. You’ll definitely notice the difference once you plug this legendary device into the OBD-II diagnostic port right below your dash.
Containing state-of-the-art tech within a slim, sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, this tuner both reads and clears diagnostic codes. It also includes a USB for updates and downloads. Your DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner carries with it a limited 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Predator P2 Tuner Customer Reviews
362 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony W (Columbus, NE) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 6:14 PM
Easy install, did get some power out of it. But not enough to justify cost? Fuel mileage is the same haven't towed with it yet. Save up buy a blower!
Reviewed by Todd L (Napoleon, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Tahoe — Tuesday at 5:18 PM
Didn't want to look like every other mom. Put 2.5 level kit with 33x12.50x20 mt's. Shifted like crap b4 the Predator. Shifts great,and noticeable performance.
Reviewed by Bobby C (REGISTER, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Feb 27, 2018 3:30 AM
very easy to install, gives me several options to choose from , by adjusting the torque range i found a happy medium in pulling a medium loaded trailer
Reviewed by Dillin P (Lexington, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 09, 2012 11:12 AM
I was extremely impressed by the differance this tuner made on the drivability and overall power of my 2004 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3 with 120,xxx. I had already installed a k&n cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, and a poweraid throttle body spacer and was averaging 13 mpg city and 18 mpg on the highway but with the diablo sport tuner installed on the 91 octane tune im now averaging 17 in the city and 23 on the highway! Its rediculous to say the least. I recomend this product to every one I know. With gains like this why wouldnt you have one???